- Journalism prize "Writing for Central Europe". April 18, 2013 The prize is aimed at encouraging European integration. Awards come into question for those contributions which help overcome borders and prejudices, deal with the future of Central Europe or the Europe of the regions, or minority issues or dialogue with neighbours.
- Call for candidates for the position of “New Media Ambassador” April 16, 2013 In order to promote, develop and enrich the resources GEYC Resource center has launched a call for candidates for the position of “New Media Ambassador”, a 2 months practical training in the field of social media, multimedia, PR and communication skills.
- Scholarships for Master's Program "International Media Innovation Management" February 7, 2013 Several scholarships will be granted to participants from media and creative industries in Central Eastern European countries, under consideration of their qualifcations, fnancial situation and commitment of their employing organisations.
- Media Fellowship in USA Opened for Bulgarian Journalists February 6, 2013 ...
- Journalism grants for innovations in development reporting January 24, 2013 The European Journalism Centre (EJC) is pleased to announce that it has received financial support from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to advance journalistic coverage of issues related to global development and the United Nations’ Millennium Development Goals.